We are committed to providing reliable, high-quality information to our site visitors, and we do this by:
- Listing the date the page was last updated on the bottom of each page
- Reviewing each page on this site every 12 months — or more frequently when needed.
- Using open, industry standard web formats (HTML and XML) and alternative formats (PDFs) that are easy to use
- Making online information and services fully available to people with disabilities
- Ensuring our site is well organized and easy to navigate based on user feedback and other research
- Regularly evaluating customer satisfaction and user experience through surveys and usability testing
- Using plain language to provide scientifically accurate information that is easy to read and understand