- Molecular Mechanisms in the Retina and RPE
- Neurotrophic Factors for the Retina
- Functional Retina Research and Psychophysics
- Microglial Research
- Visual Function Testing
- Neuronal Development, Degeneration, and Repair
- Molecular Immunology-Cytokine Signaling & CNS Autoimmune Diseases
- Electrophysiology and Circuit Function of Retinal Ganglion Cells
- Statistical Genetics, Computational Biology, and Bioinformatics
- Stem Cell and Epithelial Biology
- NEI Summer Intern Program
- Diversity In Vision Research & Ophthalmology (DIVRO)
- Molecular Bases of Eye Diseases Postdoctoral Training Program
- Student Training Programs
- National Institutes of Health Training Opportunities
Offers information about intramural and extramural training opportunities for the education and training of the next generation of biomedical and behavioral scientists.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The focal point for NIH-wide policy formulation, implementation, coordination, and management
of the civil rights, equal opportunity, affirmative employment, and workforce diversity programs of the NIH.
DHHS, NIH and NEI are Equal Opportunity Employers.