Add these ready-to-use articles to your newsletter, blog, or website; print and distribute them at events; and share them with your local media and health journalists.
Use these articles in any of your publications or newsletters to educate people about eye health. You can copy and paste the text into a new document or download and use the file as is.
- Beautiful, beautiful eyes
- Celebrate your sight!
- Don’t get caught off guard on your next adventure
- Good looks aren’t the only things that run in families
- Having trouble seeing while you’re spring cleaning?
- Make sure Dad is “looking sharp” on Father’s Day
- School days: a good time to learn more about your vision
- Start a new tradition: set your sights on healthy vision
- Struggling with what to give this year? Look no further
- This year, skip the perfume
- Three Reasons You Should Talk About Glaucoma
- What’s on your fall must-do list?
View resources by topic or resource type.