See Well for a Lifetime Toolkit
Module 3: Low Vision
The purpose of this module is to present information about low vision, what can be done about it, and where to get more information. After attending this educational session, participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify signs that may signal vision loss.
- Outline what they can do if they have low vision.
- List important questions to ask an eye care professional and/or specialist in low vision.
- Know where to go for more information on low vision.
Low Vision Module Materials
- Low Vision PowerPoint Presentation PPT*
- Low Vision PDF*
- Speaker’s Guide PDF*
- Tips for Talking to Your Eye Care Professional Participant Handout PDF*
- Simple Solutions for Managing Medications Handout PDF*
- Eye Diagram Handout PDF*
- Living with Low Vision Video
- Patient Testimony Videos
- Living with Low Vision Booklet and DVD: Order or Download PDF*
- Dilated Eye Exam Handout PDF*
- Promotional Announcement PDF* and Word Document
- Participant Evaluation Form PDF*
Let us hear from you!
Please share any comments or suggestions you have about your experience in using these modules. Your feedback is very important to us! Leave feedback.