Dr. Roger Glass, Dr. John Prakash, and Dr. Rajvardhan Azad, director of Dr. R. P. Center for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi at NEI, June 18, 2013
Global Health Symposium: The Role of Genomic Research in Global Health, 2/6/14
Sponsored by the NIH Global Health Interest Group. Watch the videocast.
Global Health Vision Lecture Series
Sponsored by the National Eye Institute, NIH Global Health Interest Group, and the Fogarty International Center. See the list of lectures.
- ARVO President Visits the NEI 6/25/12
- NEI Hosts Director of Suraj Eye Institute 4/9/12
- NEI Hosts University of Philippines Chancellor 4/9/12
- Funding Opportunity: U.S.-India Collaborative Vision Research Program (R01)8/6/15
- Trachoma Risk Tied to Sleeping Near Cooking Fires, Lack of Ventilation 7/17/15
- Study of Ebola Survivors Opens in Liberia 6/17/15
- Global Health Matters: Focus on NEI, PDF* (Fogarty International Center) Nov/Dec 2012
- NEI Grantee Pawan Sinha, Ph.D. Receives Presidential Award 8/20/12
- United States and United Kingdom Collaborate on Ocular Immunology 6/5/12
International Science Stories
- India—Project Prakash Enlightens Our Understanding of Vision
- Ethiopia, Niger, and Tanzania—Improving Global Vision: The Path to Eliminating Trachoma
- NEI Information on International Research Funding
- Global Vision Research Needs and Opportunities: Highlights of a NEI Workshop, April 2006
- Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health
- NIH Global Health Interest Group
John “Gyan” Prakash, Ph.D.
Associate Director for International Programs
National Eye Instiute