Portable Document Format (PDF) files preserve all the fonts, formatting, graphics, and color of a printed document. For this reason, PDFs are the preferred choice of most websites for quickly and efficiently delivering printed materials over the Internet.
PDFs require Adobe Reader for viewing. Get the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Information on PDF Accessibility:
- Accessible Adobe Reader 9 Download
- Adobe’s information for users with disabilities
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Reading PDFs with reflow and accessibility features
To Download a PDF:
- Right-click the link (or control-click for Mac), then choose Save Link As (or Download Linked File As…) from the pop-up menu.
- In the Save As dialog box, you may simply note the file name and
location provided for the PDF file, or specify a name and location of
- Click Save.
- View or print the PDF anytime by running the saved file (usually by double clicking the file).
If you have problems downloading or printing a PDF, or downloading Adobe Reader itself, a solution to the problem may be found in Using Adobe Reader on the Adobe Systems, Inc., website.
If all else fails, you may request that a hard copy of the document be mailed to you. Please send an e-mail message to email@example.com and include your name, mailing address and the title of the document.