Training, Careers and Jobs
The NEI Intramural Training Program provides a number of research opportunities for students interested in a broad range of topics in ophthalmology and vision research. Please check this page or the NIH Training website list of fellowships for the most up-to-date information on postdoctoral and clinical fellowships. Information on other training opportunities can be found in the links below.
If you have questions, please contact:
Dr. Cesar Perez-Gonzalez
Program Manager for Intramural Training
To search for current job openings visit HHS USAJobs
Scientific Staff Positions
- Biochemistry of Retina Proteins
- Functional Roles of Crystallins
- Genetics of Developmental Eye Diseases
- Stem Cell and Epithelial Biology
- NEI Summer Intern Program
- Diversity In Vision Research & Ophthalmology (DIVRO)
- Molecular Bases of Eye Diseases Postdoctoral Training Program
- Student Training Programs
- National Institutes of Health Training Opportunities
Offers information about intramural and extramural training opportunities for the education and training of the next generation of biomedical and behavioral scientists.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The focal point for NIH-wide policy formulation, implementation, coordination, and management
of the civil rights, equal opportunity, affirmative employment, and workforce diversity programs of the NIH.
DHHS, NIH and NEI are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Last Updated: September 2013