The First International Symposium on Translational Clinical Research for Inherited and Orphan Retinal Diseases
A Model of Collaboration Among Government Agencies, Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Industries, Venture Capital Companies, Private Equity Investors, and Non-Profit Organizations.
November 5th - 7th, 2004
Wardman Park Marriott Hotel, Washington, D.C.
For more information visit http://www.nnri.info/symposium.htm.
- National Neurovision Research Institute, Inc.
- Foundation Fighting Blindness, Inc.
- National Eye Institute
- Office of Rare Diseases - Department of Health and Human Services, (NIH)
- National Institute on Aging, (NIH)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, (NIH)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, (NIH)
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. (NIH)
- Office of Orphan Products Development, (FDA)
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation