Spread the Word: Newsletter
Share this through your newsletter or listserv.
When it comes to our health, we often visit our doctor or nurse regularly to make sure our bodies are healthy. But what about our eyes? They’re not always top of mind, but they’re just as important.
During Healthy Vision Month, held each May, the National Eye Institute empowers Americans to make their eye health a priority and educates them about steps they can take to protect their vision. Check out the Healthy Vision Month website, http://nei.nih.gov/hvm/, for resources and materials to help spread the word, including:
- Messages for Facebook and Twitter
- Web buttons to post to your website or blog
- Videos with tips on keeping your eyes healthy
- Infocards and infographics to share through social media, including Pinterest
- Posters to download and hang in your local library, grocery store, doctor’s office, and other community settings.
- A prewritten article for your print and online publications
Help NEI celebrate this important observance and start taking steps today to protect your vision!