Funding Opportunities Announcements (FOA)
The NIH is transitioning to a new application form, the SF424 (Research & Related), and a new electronic submission process through a web portal, http://www.grants.gov/. Information regarding these changes is available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/ElectronicReceipt/. During this transition, the NEI will separate those funding opportunities which require electronic submission on the new forms from funding opportunities which require paper submission on the PHS398.
Researchers should check these topics regularly, as new listings frequently become available.
- NEI Audacious Goal Initiative FOAs
- Basic Behavioral and Social Science Opportunity Network (OppNet)
- Genes and Environment Initiative (GEI)
- International Research
- NIH Counterterrorism Research
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research
- NIH Common Fund
- Post-award Changes in Grantee Institutional Organization
- Research and Development
- Research Training and Career Development
Last Updated: January 2013